Buy Japanese Pokémon Card Game in Australia
As a Pokémon TCG enthusiast, you've probably seen other Pokémon enthusiasts showing off Japanese cards that haven't yet been released in English. You've undoubtedly also seen YouTube clips praising the superior quality of Japanese Pokémon cards over those in other languages.
If you're looking to expand your Pokémon trading card collection with Japanese card entries but aren't sure where to begin, PokéBox Australia has got you covered. How do you tell the difference between the names of Japanese and English sets? What are the other major differences between the two?
There are several distinctions between Japanese and English Pokémon TCG sets, and they go beyond the language on the cards. Some major ones include:
- The names of the sets in English and Japanese are different.
- When you hold the card, it has a unique texture and holographic pattern.
- Japanese booster packs usually include five (5) cards rather than the ten (10) found in English packs.
- Japanese booster boxes usually contain thirty (30) packs rather than the thirty-six (36) packs found in English boxes.
- The backs of the cards are designed differently.
- In a Japanese booster pack, you don't always get a rare card, unlike the English ones.
You can buy a wide variety of authentic Japanese Pokémon cards for your Japanese Pokémon TCG with PokéBox Australia. Our dedicated and hardworking team ensures that we only source our Japanese Pokémon TCG cards from the most reliable sources. We guarantee an online Japanese Pokémon card buying experience like no other in Australia.